Thursday 8 January 2015

Appreciation

This post is dedicated to those people who are amazing at what they do in their own craft. The people who inspire me when I watch or read their work, whether it be in one scene, one line. The moments that stand out to me, and the things that leave an impression on me. It will be continued whenever this happens.

Misha Collins

Misha recently won a People's choice award this month for 'Favourite Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actor' at it was long overdue. Not without mentioning the writers who created and still write for his character Castiel on Supernatural, Misha clearly made it his own. That's what I love about roles which are renewed year after year, the longevity of a role produces a naturalness and ease to what we see in Castiel today. To see the progression of the character and sub characters Castiel became, especially 'leviathan' and 'human' Castiel was extraordinary, to watch an actor switch it up but still play the role believably. The work Misha does for charity with Gishwhes proves too he is a humble person, and for that makes me appreciate his work for others even more.



TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment