Friday 30 January 2015

The return of - How to get away with murder





Finally! How to get away with murder, has returned after its mid season winter finale, where spoiler alert we saw delightfully how Annalise was there when Wes returned to check on her husbands body. The tenth episode was a great as ever, great flashback scenes to incorporate new found evidence and knowledge that builds up the Lila Stangard case, it also laid out many character weaknesses, especially in the form of Connor and Michaela who desperately wanted this over with. Laurel was as detached as ever, and I wonder if we will see any true emotion from her as the season progresses, but she's head strong which is nice I suppose. I haven't really connected with Rebecca's character, and I don't think I will to be hones. It was also nice to see Wes provide some emotion as to what is going on, and its still unclear to me whether or not Annalise truly cares for her students or not. Now Annalise is a fantastic character, loads of light and shade, she's hard and strong and can be obviosuly vulnerable at times too. She's amazing and powerful in her work environment and can switch it up outside of it too, Viola Davis is amazing. Frank makes me uneasy, I don't know why he's bitching at Laurel for not spilling the beans, get over yourself, and it surprised me that Annalise told him the information, or did she?

Overall, it was a great return to the series, which I'm sure will bring lots more delicious twists and turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment